Friday 16 July 2010

"So you've decided to start blogging"

Entry 1:

After a couple minutes of deliberation and a little more time trying to find a dot-blogspot address that wasn't already taken, I've decided to start blogging. Of what to blog about even I don't know yet, but I can guarantee it won't be uniform, consistent or anything relating to any particular subject field... except me of course. You see, I'm going to use this page as a bit of a mental exercise book, to share whatever may be making itself prominent in my mind at any particular moment of time. So if it comes to be that I'm the only person who regularly checks this blog, it will still be an overwhelming success finally having my thoughts rationally presented in written form (diary?).

However, in the interests of those kind enough to still be reading this nonsense, and in the spirit of blogging, I will try and cater to the reader. Luckily I consider myself somebody who doesn't limit his horizons of interests to any specific domain. Hence, one entry won't necessarily bear any relation to the previous (in accordance with the trail of my thoughts) but there should be something for everyone to read about and find interesting. Consider me as the illustrator to a picture with a palette of a thousand colours that everybody can appreciate, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment