Wednesday 21 July 2010

Priminister's questions

How about once a month they allow the general public into the house of commons to ask the more pressing questions concerning the nation?

"How comes my relatives living abroad laugh when I mention "British" and "summertime" in the same sentence?"

"Why is the Eurovision Song contest title so elusive to this country?"

"Does 1966 by law have to be mentioned every 4 years?"

"Is it possible replace advertisements with short novels on public transport? I need a better means of avoiding eye contact with the passenger opposite to me"

"Why is it taking so long for mobile phone receptors to be implemented on the London underground? I need a better means of avoiding any sort of interaction with the passenger adjacent to me"

"I ran over a pigeon, what shall I do?"

"Who commissioned a new series of My Family on BBC1, and why are they not facing trial?"

"Why wasn't a state of emergency declared when the England national football team once again failed to live up to media expectations during the world cup?"

"Why isn't Mark Bright facing extradition to North Korea for generally being a clueless twat on national television?"

"I heard that Nick Clegg's job description is along the lines of "office junior" is this true?"

No comments:

Post a Comment